Brand Talks events bring marketing and branding leaders from global companies together to share valuable, real-world strategies and insights for succeeding as modern marketers.
As technology evolves and consumer expectations expand, brands have to move quicker than ever to maintain meaningful relationships with their customers. Brand Talks examines this dynamic relationship, with a focus on the way fonts and other digital assets can help create connections that last. With an agenda crafted for today’s marketers and creatives, Brand Talks leaves audiences with the inspiration, information and best practices needed to solve their challenges.
Location: Shoreditch Studios – 37 Bateman’s Row, EC2A 3HH London
- 13:00 Arrival and registrations
- 13:30-14:00: Think. Rethink. The world’s most famous font – Alexander Roth, Type Designer, Monotype
- 14:00-14:30: Building blocks of the Monzo brand – Visual Designer Jacqui Browne & Writer Harry Ashbridge explain how those two disciplines work together to form the core of the Monzo brand.
- 14:30-15:00: Harnessing the power of user-generated content: co-creating with our customers to build brand engagement – Jason Black, Web Communications Manager, UK & Ireland at IKEA & Ali Peacock, Growth Sales Executive at Olapic
- Networking break
- 15:20-15:50: Change is Constant: How to Future-Proof Your Brand – Panel discussion moderated by Jürgen Siebert, Director, Communication Marketing, DACH with Dan Hartley, Global Head of Digital Commerce at AllSaints, Alicia Bogouslavsky, Design Strategist at Air France; Tom Foley, Type Director at Monotype & Beri Cheetham, Executive Creative Director at The Gate
- 15:50-16:20: Santander Font: Simple, Personalised and Fair – Borja Borrero, Executive Creative Director EMEA & LatAm, Interbrand; Lucas Machado, Senior Designer, Interbrand; Juan Erquicia, Group Brand Manager, Santander
- 16:20-16:50: What is Experience-led Transformation? – Simon Gill, Chief Experience Officer at Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network agency)
- Networking break
- 17:10-17:40: Application scenarios and type design in a Chinese tech company – Lin Chiang-Hui, Staff Creative Designer, Corporate branding & Tan Peiling, Senior Creative Designer, Corporate branding at Alibaba Group
- 17:40-18:10: Why Imagery Matters – Impactful Photography in Design, Tom Hind, Head of Photography at BBC Studios
- 18:10-18:15: Closing remarks
- Drinks & Networking until 20:00